- Patented Technology
- Four versions of NoSmel now available
- Each suitable for the specialized application and capacity.
- Improves ambience
- Does not use any water
- Does not need chemicals
- Does not need any gas tanks
- Helps save up to 30% power
- Reduces the spread of diseases
- Generates revenue by playing ads.
- Automates your toilet without using sensors
- Generates income by processing Urine to create liquid fertilizers for agriculture.
- Generates Ozone from air using advanced third generation technology
- Ozone breaks down organic matter both in air and in water. It oxidizes ammonia-based gases, methane and carbon dioxide, creating a healthier environment for the farm animals, birds, and staff.
- Ozone, even in trace amounts, is more effective than other air disinfecting systems such as chemical fogging and UV light.
- Unlike chemical scents, ozone does not mask the odor, instead it neutralizes it.
- Ozone also sterilizes the air and hence improves the hygiene.
- Once Ozone has done its job, any remaining Ozone turns back into oxygen. Hence there is no harmful chemical residue to deal with.
- NoSmel does not require any water to operate and generates Ozone from air.
- This device can work alone but is more effective when working in tandem with Vyuh and Svatch
- NoSmel is also suitable for female urinals where disease such as the urinary tract infection tends to spread more easily.
- This device is suitable for existing urinals without the requirement to replumb the lines. It is a retrofit technology.
- Unlike waterless urinals that require expensive chemicals, NoSmel works without any consumables such as expensive chemical agents.
- The annual savings on the water, chemicals, labor and electricity pays for itself within a year.
How does it work?
- NoSmel uses the third generation technology called the dielectric barrier discharge technology to generate Ozone from air.
- This Ozone is introduced at the source of odor, usually the Urinal pan or isolated pockets within the toilet to neutralize odors.
- The circuits within the device helps automate the toilet and thus reduce the labor requirement
- Since sensors are not required for the automation circuit the overall cost of the device is relatively small.
What are the advantages and the Environmental Impact ?
- Water and Power savings from the device.
- The ozone from the device can be used to process urine and convert it into liquid fertilizer.
- Since the Ozone is generated from air, separate gas or water tanks are not required.
- The total number of cleaning cycles is reduced and there fore the labor required is further reduced.
- Onsite check-ups and maintenance provided for the first year
How much can you save?
- With NoSmel, you will recover the cost within the first year
- The savings are in the form of labor, chemicals, water and electricity
- This device also generates income as the processed urine can be used in agriculture to replace chemical fertilizers.
- You will recover the cost of the device within 1 year, as you save on water, chemicals and labor